AAST Grand Rounds
The National Trauma Grand Rounds is a web-based educational series. AAST offers these webinars for educational purposes.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the American College of Surgeons and the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma. The American College of Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
The American College of Surgeons designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Credits can be claimed during the live event and in the AAST e-Learning/MOC section of the website.
For a details about topics and presenters CLICK HERE
- March 19 - Martin A. Croce, MD, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- April 16 - Todd Rasmussen, MD
- May 21 - Ernest E. Moore, MD, Denver Health Medical Center
- June 18 - Bryan Cotton, MD, University of Texas Health Center at Houston
- July 16 - Heidi Frankel, MD, University of Southern California
- August 20 - Lena Napolitano, MD, University of Michigan
- October 15 - AAST Pediatric Trauma Ad Hoc Committee
- November 19 - Steven R. Shackford, MD, Scripps Mercy Medical Center
(To join the webcast on the day of the event, click here. The link to the site will be live approximately 30 minutes prior to the starting of the event.) If you are a live site or are an institution participating through the webcast DOWNLOAD the sign in sheet for the January Grand Rounds. All sign in sheets MUST be submitted by Friday, February 21st at 12:00 pm Central.
If you are interested in presenting or being a live site, please contact the AAST office at 312-202-5252 or email@example.com. Additional information on the sessions, will be sent out in future E-News or located on this page. There is no cost to participate during the live session and all are welcome for the webcast portion.