The mission of the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma (AAST) is to serve as the premier scholarly organization for surgeons dedicated to the field of trauma and the care of critically ill surgical patients.
The AAST is dedicated to discovery, dissemination, implementation, and evaluation of knowledge related to acute care surgery (trauma, surgical critical care, and emergency general surgery) by fostering research, education, and professional development in an environment of fellowship and collegiality.
A major goal of the AAST is to provide research scholarships each year to young investigators to further trauma research and scholarships for Medical Students, Residents and In-Training Fellows to attend the AAST Annual Meetings. Currently, all AAST scholarship applications are closed.
Information regarding AAST scholarships for 2019 is coming soon.
ALL SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS MUST ARRIVE IN SAN DIEGO, CA ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH.
- Please read the instructions carefully prior to filling out the application. Applications not completed correctly will be disqualified.
- Applications must be filled out electronically by June 1, 2018
- Scholarships are open to Medical Students, Residents and In-Training Fellows.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Only electronic applications will be accepted.
- Scholarship recipients are required to attend the entire AAST Meeting in September in San Diego, CA and all required social events from Tuesday, September 25th to Saturday, September 29th.
The Scholarship includes, 4 Nights Hotel, Meeting Registration and a $200 per diem. Air Fare is not included and is the responsibility of the Scholarship Recipient.
If you have questions or need assistance during the application process please contact us at (800) 789-4006 or email@example.com