CME Information for the 81st Annual Meeting of AAST & Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery
Cine-Med, AAST's accreditor, designates this live activity for a maximum of 46.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Please note the 46.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits also applies to virtual attendees.
Steps to Receive CME:
- You will receive an email prompting you to claim CME throughout the duration of the meeting
- This email will go to the email that you used to register for the conference
- With the email referenced in step 1, login to aast.org in the upper right-hand corner of the home page
- Once logged in, you will see a banner at the top of the page that will direct you to the CME claiming page
- Save and print your CME certificate
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning in July 2022 this year, AAST has partnered with CineMed, a company that now accredits all CME-eligible AAST activities. Subsequently, AAST will not offer regulatory mandate credits or self-assessment credits moving forward. Only AMA PRA Category Level 1 Credits will be offered for all AAST activities that were/are posted after June 2022. To have the annual meeting credits transfer to your ACS account, please email your certificate to their staff.