255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Group Rate: $219 single/double per night, plus tax and fees
Booking Your Room:
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Atlanta at the special group rate of $219 single/double per night, plus tax and fees.
Reservations can be made by clicking here or calling 888-225-9664 and reference: American Association for the Surgery of Trauma (AAST) Annual Meeting.
Hotel check-in is 4:00 pm local time. Every effort will be made to accommodate guests arriving before the check-in time; however, rooms may not be immediately available. Checkout time is 11:00 am local time.
** Please note that a credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation. The credit card will only be charged for a late cancellation fee or no-show fee.
The cut-off date to receive the special group rate is Friday, September 3, 2021. Reservations received after this date, or once the room block fills, will be based on space and rate availability.
The AAST group room rate will be honored three days prior and three days after the Annual Meeting dates of September 29 - October 2, 2021, based on the hotel’s availability.
Reservation cancellations must be received by the hotel at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
Government Rated Rooms
A limited number of Government rated rooms have been contracted at the Hilton Atlanta. To qualify for government per diem rates, guests must present a valid form of identification at check-in that consists of:
For U.S. Federal Government Per Diem Rates:
- Personnel badge or ID card issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees
- Official Government/Military Travel Orders/Proof of Official Duty Status (some hotels may require travel orders in addition to another form of ID)
- S. Military ID card issued to U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel
- Common Access Card (CAC) issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees and U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel (excludes CAC cards issued to contractors and retired military)
- S. Federal Government issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card (i.e. SmartPay Credit Card)
- Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) identification card
- Native American Tribal Government ID card
- Canadian government or active-duty military issued ID or credit card
For State and Local Government Per Diem Rates:
- State or local government-issued personnel badge or ID card
- Official Travel orders on an original state or local government letterhead
If you cannot provide one of these forms of identification, the hotel will provide you with the standard Group Rate per night ($219 plus applicable taxes and fees) at the time of check-in.
If you can meet these requirements, reservations can be made at the following link:
Note regarding Unauthorized Registration and Housing Services:
It has come to our attention there are companies operating on the internet claiming to offer registration and housing services for AAST Meetings. These companies are not affiliated with AAST and do not offer any services on our behalf. You may receive e-mails or phone calls from these companies urging you to book hotel rooms or register for the meeting(s). Registration and housing should only be accessed from the AAST website. Housing reservations should be made directly with the hotel.