151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Group Rate: $259 single/double per night, plus tax and fees
Booking Your Room:
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hyatt Regency Chicago at the special group rate of $259 single/double per night, plus tax and fees.
Reservations can be made by clicking here or calling 888-421-1442 and reference: American Association for the Surgery of Trauma (AAST) Annual Meeting.
Hotel check-in is 3:00pm local time. Every effort will be made to accommodate guests arriving before the check-in time; however, rooms may not be immediately available. Checkout time is 12:00pm local time.
** Please note that a credit card is required at time of booking to guarantee the reservation. The credit card will only be charged for a late cancellation fee or no-show fee.
The cut-off date to receive the special group rate is Friday, August 19, 2022. Reservations received after this date, or once the room block fills, will be based on space and rate availability.
Reservation cancellations must be received before 3 pm CST at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
Government Rated Rooms
A limited number of Government rated rooms have been contracted at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. To qualify for government per diem rates, guests must present a valid form of identification at check-in that consists of:
For U.S. Federal Government Per Diem Rates:
- Personnel badge or ID card issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees
- Official Government/Military Travel Orders/Proof of Official Duty Status (some hotels may require travel orders in addition to another form of ID)
- S. Military ID card issued to U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel
- Common Access Card (CAC) issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees and U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel (excludes CAC cards issued to contractors and retired military)
- S. Federal Government issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card (i.e. SmartPay Credit Card)
- Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) identification card
- Native American Tribal Government ID card
- Canadian government or active-duty military issued ID or credit card
For State and Local Government Per Diem Rates:
- State or local government issued personnel badge or ID card
- Official Travel orders on original state or local government letterhead
If you cannot provide one of these forms of identification, the hotel will provide you with the standard Group Rate per night ($259 plus applicable taxes and fees) at the time of check-in.
If you can meet these requirements, reservations can be made at the following link:
The Hyatt Regency Chicago is located 17 miles from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and 13 miles from Midway International Airport (MDW); the hotel does not have a hotel shuttle for transport, but there are plenty of taxis, Ubers, etc. at both airports and the hotel.
Self-parking (per day): $65.00
Valet Parking (per day): $79.00
AAST has arranged special meeting discounts on United Airlines. These special discounts are available by booking with United directly, through a travel agent, or online.
7:00 am–9:00 pm CST; Monday–Friday
7:00 am–5:00 pm CST; Saturday–Sunday
ACS Z Code:ZKEJ
Agreement Code: 275506
Purchase your ticket online at united.com and receive a discount off the lowest applicable fares. When booking online, please enter ZKEJ275506 to receive your discount. Area/Zone fares based on geographic location are also available with no Saturday night stay required.
- Taxi and ride share (Lyft and Uber) are available from both O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Midway International Airport (MDW). Prices can vary based on surge times but are generally around $55 each way.
- Public Transit is available from both ORD and MDW as well. The Blue Line picks up at ORD and the Orange Line picks up at MDW (both exit at the Clark/Lake stop in the city). Tickets can be purchased at the train station for $2.50.
Avis is designated as the official car rental company for the 2022 AAST Annual Meeting. Special meeting rates and discounts are available on a wide selection of GM and other fine cars. To receive these special rates, be sure to mention your Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number when you call.
AWD Number: B169699