ANNOUNCING A NEW PROGRAM FOR WOMEN IN SURGERY SPONSORED BY AAST!
The goal of this program is to provide the opportunity for networking and support to an international community of interested surgeons committed to the care of critically ill and injured patients.
- Networking at AAST meetings
- Virtual networking for International members
- Quarterly webinars to support career development
- Leadership in trauma
- Common challenges faced by leaders
- Improving diversity in Acute Care Surgery
- Mitigating conflict
- Opportunities in global trauma education
- Becoming a better surgical educator
- Mentorship and sponsorship
- Maintaining work-life balance
Is open to any surgeon engaged in Acute Care Surgery across the globe.
At this time, there is no cost to participate in the webinars.
Upcoming WITS Webinar:
Archived WITS Webinar
Introduction to Women in Trauma Surgery: Friday, November 19, 2021, at 3 PM EST
Speakers: Kimberly Davis, MBA, MD & Eileen Bulger, MD
Common Challenges Faced by Leaders: January 24th, 2022 at 1 PM EST
Speakers: Katherine Martin, MD; Krista Kaups, MD; Jamie Coleman, MD; Deborah Stein, MD
Moderators: Kimberly Davis, MD & Eileen Bulger, MD
Improving Diversity in Acute Care Surgery: Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 1 PM CST
Speakers: Bethany Strong, MD, Lillian Kao, MD, Randi Smith, MD, Karen Brasel, MD & Cherisse Berry, MD
Please use the form below to join WITS.
For more information contact: