ANNOUNCING A PROGRAM FOR WOMEN IN SURGERY SPONSORED BY AAST!
The goal of this program is to provide the opportunity for networking and support to an international community of interested surgeons committed to the care of critically ill and injured patients.
- Networking at AAST meetings
- Virtual networking for International members
- Quarterly webinars to support career development
- Leadership in trauma
- Common challenges faced by leaders
- Improving diversity in Acute Care Surgery
- Mitigating conflict
- Opportunities in global trauma education
- Becoming a better surgical educator
- Mentorship and sponsorship
- Maintaining work-life balance
Is open to any surgeon engaged in Acute Care Surgery across the globe.
At this time, there is no cost to participate in the webinars.
Upcoming WITS Webinar:
When: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 12:00 PM CST
Archived WITS Webinar
Global Surgery: Essentials for Creating and Sustaining an Academic Career: Wednesday, April 19 at 2:00PM PST
Moderator: Rochelle Dicker, MD
Panelists: Ariane Christie MD, Fanny Dissak-Delon MD, MPH, PhD, Catherine Juillard MD, MPH, Rasheedat Oke MBBS, MPH
Improving Diversity in Acute Care Surgery: Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 1 PM CST
Speakers: Bethany Strong, MD, Lillian Kao, MD, Randi Smith, MD, Karen Brasel, MD & Cherisse Berry, MD
Please use the form below to join WITS.
For more information contact: