77th Annual Meeting of AAST and Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery and 4th World Trauma Congress
Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA
September 26-29, 2018
The Abstract System is NOW CLOSED.
All abstracts for the 77th Annual Meeting of AAST have been accepted. The WTC portion of the meeting is not completed yet.
- To submit an abstract for the 77th Annual Meeting and 4th World Trauma Congress, please click on the abstract link: http://www.aastabstracts.org/home-page.cfm
- Please make sure you have all author names, titles and information to upload
- The title MUST be in all CAPS.
- The abstract cannot exceed one page.
- Please note: during the first author information if the presenter is a student, resident or in-training fellow, please check the appropriate box.
- PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT include your institution into the abstract either in the body or the title. If your institution is included in the abstract, it WILL NOT be scored.
- PLEASE read the instructions for images, charts and watch the video if you are having problems.
- PLEASE read the guidelines for abstracts.
- Having trouble? Please use the “Get Help” area to the left hand side to submit your issues. This will make your submission easier.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are submitting an abstract for the 4th World Trauma Congress you DO NOT have to have an AAST member sponsor your abstract.
The AAST Annual Meeting App is scheduled for launch in mid-June.