76th Annual Meeting of AAST and Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery, Baltimore, MD, September 13-16, 2017
Abstract System is closed.
Oral Abstract Acceptances are all confirmed.
Quickshot Abstract Acceptances are all confirmed.
Poster Abstract Acceptances are all confirmed.
The NON-ACCEPTED notices went out at the beginning of June.
The Program is complete and set. If you are still waiting for information, your abstract was not accepted and the notice may have gone to your spam or junk folder.
- To submit an abstract for the 76th Annual Meeting, please click on the abstract link: http://www.aastabstracts.org/home-page.cfm
- Please make sure you have all author names, titles and information to upload
- The title MUST be in all CAPS.
- The abstract cannot exceed one page.
- Please note: during the first author information if the presenter is a student, resident or in-training fellow, please check the appropriate box.
- PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT include your institution into the abstract either in the body or the title. If your institution is included in the abstract, it WILL NOT be scored.
- PLEASE read the instructions for images, charts and watch the video if you are having problems.
- PLEASE read the guidelines for abstracts.
- Having trouble? Please use the “Get Help” area to the left hand side to submit your issues. This will make your submission easier.
The AAST Annual Meeting App is scheduled for launch in mid-June.