78th Annual Meeting of AAST and Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery
Sheraton Dallas Hotel, Dallas, TX
September 18-21, 2019
The 2019 abstract system is now open.
New in 2019: There will be two poster sessions, 70 posters will be presented on Wednesday, September 18th from 5:30-6:30 PM CST and 70 posters will be presented on Friday, September 20th from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM CST.
- To submit an abstract for the 78th Annual Meeting, please click on the abstract link: http://www.aastabstracts.org/home-page.cfm
- Please make sure you have all author names, titles and information to upload
- The title MUST be in all CAPS.
- The abstract cannot exceed one page.
- Please note: during the first author information if the presenter is a student, resident or in-training fellow, please check the appropriate box.
- PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT include your institution into the abstract either in the body or the title. If your institution is included in the abstract, it WILL NOT be scored.
- PLEASE read the instructions for images, charts and watch the video if you are having problems.
- PLEASE read the guidelines for abstracts.
- Having trouble? Please use the “Get Help” area to the left hand side to submit your issues. This will make your submission easier.
The AAST Annual Meeting App is scheduled for launch in mid-June.