The AAST 2023 Annual Meeting Schedule
View the 2023 Abstracts below:
- 2023 Oral Papers here
- 2023 Quickshots here
- 2023 Posters here
Please see the Program Book here.
Please see the Guide Book here.
Please see the Preliminary Program here.
Please see the Lunch/Pre-/Add-on sessions here.
Please see the Annual Meeting schedule here.
Please see the Military Track schedule here and the oral presentation breakdown here.
Please see this year's poster lineup here.
- This year we will have one poster session: Thursday, September 21 from 12:45-1:45 PM PST
Please see the 2024 Grand Rounds Schedule here.
- Please note this year we will have one poster session: Thursday, September 21 from 12:45-1:45 PM PST
The Emergency Surgery Course will take place on Monday, September 18th and Tuesday, September 19th. More information here
- The course will begin at 7:30 AM PST on Monday, September 18th
- The presidential address by Eileen Bulger, MD, "'We Are in this Together:' The Power of Social Connection" will take place on Wednesday, September 20th at 11:50 AM PST
- On Wednesday, September 20th from 6:00-7:00 PM PST there will be a Welcome Reception
- On Friday, September 22nd AAST will host a lunch with Exhibitors - lunch will be provided to attendees
- Fitts Lecture: Thursday, September 21st at 11:30 AM PST from J. Wayne Meredith, MD
- Expert Surgeon Lecture: Friday, September 22nd 10:30 AM PST from Lillian Kao, MD, MS
- Two panels:
- Thursday, September 21st at 10:00 AM PST: "Community Engagement Models for Violence Prevention"
- Panelists: Charity Evans, MD; Ashley Williams, MD; Deepika Nehra, MD; Kate Stadeli, MD; Moderator: Rochelle Dicker, MD
- Friday, September 22nd at 11:00 AM PST: "Innovative approaches to Research in Acute Care Surgery"
- Panelists: Zara Cooper, MD, MSc; Elliot Haut, MD, PhD; Deborah Stein, MD, MPH; Moderator: Eileen Bulger, MD
- The Friday banquet is an additional $50 fee (free for students/residents). There is no table sign-up for the banquet