Registration for the 80th Annual Meeting of AAST & Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery is Now Open!
Registration is now open for this year's annual meeting!
IMPORTANT: AAST is aware and monitoring the development of the Delta variant of COVD-19. Currently, Atlanta, Georgia is fully open and therefore the 80th Annual Meeting of AAST & Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery will move forward in-person as planned; however, this year, AAST also has a virtual option for attendees who cannot make the in-person meeting. Please register below for your in-person or virtual registration.
AAST will ensure to keep all information updated and current as new developments come forward regarding the in-person meeting
To register online, please click https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/AttendeeRegLoginServlet?evt_uid=712
Or, use our downloadable form here to register.
If you are using the downloadable form, fax your registration form to: 312-202-5003
Mail your registration form to: AAST Registration Services, c/o American College of Surgeons 633 N. Saint Clair St., Chicago, IL 60611
Please note important information regarding this year's meeting:
- The meeting will begin on Wednesday, September 29th at 8:00 AM EST
- Pre-sessions will be held on Tuesday, September 28th from 1:00-5:00 PM EST
- There will be two poster sessions - each session is 70 posters. These will take place Wednesday, September 29th from 6:00-7:00 PM and Thursday, September 30th from 12:10-1:10 PM EST
- On Wednesday, September 29th from 7:00-8:00 PM there will be a Welcome Reception in the Galleria area
- On Friday, October 1st from 11:45-1:00 PM a box lunch will be provided to all registered attendees in the Exhibit area (Galleria)
- The Friday banquet is an additional $50 fee ($25 for students/residents). There is no table sign-up for the banquet
Mark your calendar!
- A Silent Auction will be held Wednesday, September 1st through Friday, October 1st (online)
- A LIVE Auction will be held during the Banquet on Friday night
Emergency Surgery Course
The AAST/ESTES Emergency Surgery Course will be offered Monday and Tuesday, September 27th and 28th at the Hilton Atlanta. For more information on the course, please click here