by Adrian Maung, MD
Welcome to the Summer edition of the Cutting Edge!
In this edition, you will find:
- The “News” section highlights both professional and personal updates on AAST members.
- In this issue’s “Coder’s Corner”, Dr. Lawrence Reed and Dr. Thomas Esposito give their coding information about a case involving a necrotizing soft tissue infection.
- In the “Needle Tip”, Dr. Nathaniel Kreykes gives us an update on pediatric cervical spine clearance
- Our committee updates in this issue come from the “Military Liaison Committee” and the “Disaster Committee”
- We also provide several links to sites of interest including the registration and housing information for the upcoming meeting in Dallas.
- I hope you enjoy your issue of the “Cutting Edge.” Please send us any feedback or issues that you will like to see in the coming issues of the newsletter. (email@example.com).