About The Event
Experience in Healthcare: The New Fundamentals is an interactive and lively course designed to highlight new fundamentals for enhancing the human experience. Drawing upon Mayo Clinic's deep history, expertise and innovation, this solutions-focused course lets participants explore infrastructure, critical partnerships, patient voice, and digital tools to enhance the future of experience in healthcare.
This course is relevant for physicians, nurses, executive leaders, quality employees and experience champions in healthcare.
- Identify why strategic and structural alignment is vital to improving the experience of staff and patients
- Describe critical service lines and leadership structure for a successful experience program
- Examine the impact of digital innovation to enhance the human connection
- Discuss the importance of structure for managing patient and visitor conduct
- Determine opportunism for enhancing experience programs
Visit ce.mayo.edu/experience for more information.
Time: 08:00 to 11:30
Mayo Civic Center, 30 Civic Center Drive Southeast, Rochester, Minnesota, 55904, United States