The SIR 2024 Annual Scientific Meeting, March 23-28 in Salt Lake CIty at the Salt Palace Convention Center, is expected to welcome over 5,000 interventional radiologists worldwide, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and related health care professionals.
SIR's Annual Scientific Meeting will percolate new science supporting breakthrough, minimally invasive image-guided treatments for today's toughest medical problems to improve patient care through more than 400 competitively selected oral and over 250 poster presentations of peer-reviewed scientific abstracts.
SIR 2024 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR. It is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
Join more than 5,000 interventional radiology physicians, trainees and related health care professionals as they discover what is brewing across 16 clinical pathways through case-based workshops, hands-on workshops, didactic lectures and face-to-face discussions with key opinion leaders in the field.
Join us for:
- Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive treatments.
- Abstracts from across the globe on the diagnosis, pathology and management of certain disease states.
- Dedicated learning tracks for the whole team-including trainees, early career interventional radiologists and allied health professionals
- The latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention.
- Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty.
- Experiential learning through hands-on/simulations.
- SIR Expo and corporate programming.
Representatives of the media are invited to join interventional radiology professionals as they share research, learn about the latest breakthroughs and trends in interventional radiology, and discuss important issues in the field that have been making news.
For sponsorship/exhibitor opportunities, please contact Susie Evenden, CEM, Senior Manager, Corporate Relations and Commercial Support, at email@example.com.
Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM