< Back to March Cutting Edge
Welcome to the March 2022 edition of the Cutting Edge!
This edition includes information to help you stay informed about all the exciting programs and events from the AAST and its members. In this edition, you will find:
- The “Member News” section highlights both professional and personal updates on AAST members.
- Information on the Annual Meeting
- March E-News
- In “Prevention Quarter”, Dr. Tatebe discusses how to build “Collaborative Relationships with Law Enforcement in the Trauma Bay”
- In “The Needle Tip”, Dr. Newton discusses Pediatric “Trauma and Critical Care in Adult Facilities.”
- The MIT section has information on Prophylactic and Resuscitative Endovascular balloon in Gynecology & Obstetrics (PREGO) TRIAL
I hope you enjoy your issue of the “Cutting Edge.” Over the next few issues, we are going to be transitioning to a new editor for the Cutting Edge: Dr. Shannon Foster. As always, please send us any feedback or issues that you would like to see in the coming issues of the newsletter. (email@example.com)