About The Event
The Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review is a high-yield program designed to prepare candidates for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) initial and maintenance of certification examinations in gastroenterology and hepatology. Case-based content delivered by Mayo Clinic faculty provides learners with the most time-efficient, comprehensive review to assist in successful preparation for the board exam. In addition, attendees receive up-to-date, practical information that can be applied immediately into daily clinical practice.
This course is designed for GI fellows and individuals preparing for GI board exams and recertifications. Others that may find this course beneficial include, gastroenterologists needing MOC, GI nurse assistants, NPs, PAs, research personnel, GI assistants, and internists with interest in GI.
- Recommended by nearly 100 percent of attendees
- Mayo Clinic faculty share more than 20 years of experience preparing learners for the board exam
- Interactive format with dedicated Q and A sessions
- Obtain Mayo Clinic study materials including a 100+ question practice test
- Comprehensive and time-efficient high-yield review
- Convenient location with local attractions
- Access to course recordings until the spring recertification exam
Visit ce.mayo.edu/gihepbr2023 for more information.
Time: 7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Loews Chicago Hotel, 455 North Park Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60611, United States