Join the AASTConnect +
TACS App Today!
Two apps in one! AASTConnect serves as a message board and networking tool for you to meet and share ideas with your peers. Tools for Acute Care Surgery (TACS) houses medically relevant, clinical content; including medical calculators, procedural videos, and so much more!
The AASTConnect discussion board is FREE for both AAST members and non-members, and Tools for Acute Care Surgery (TACS) with all of its relevant clinical content is available for a monthly or yearly subscription. View subscription option in the right-hand column!
To Access AAST and Tools for Acute Care Surgery (TACS):
- Step 1: Download DocMatter Mobile App
- Step 2: Open and log in to DM Mobile App
- If you have already set up account, login with the same credentials
- If you are new to the platform, click “forgot password” link on either mobile app or website (or email firstname.lastname@example.org), and use the email associated with your AAST Account to create a new password
- Step 3: Touch “hamburger” menu at top left
- Step 4: touch “Tools for Acute Care Surgery” on menu
- Step 1: Go to AAST.org and login to your profile in the upper right-hand corner on the home page
- Step 2: Once logged in, click on "My AAST" then "Profile"
- Step 3: Scroll down to "Additional Information"
- click "Edit" then check the box after "By checking this box, I am opting-in to Tools for Acute Care Surgery (TACS)"
- Step 4: An email will be sent to you from DocMatter instructing you to login within 72 hours of completing the above steps
- Step 5: Login to AAST Connect/TACS and enjoy!